Countryside Veterinary Services is seeking an assistant or technician for a part time position in our small animal hospital. We are looking for hard-working candidates to join a positive, team-oriented and customer-focused work environment. Qualified candidates should be able to multi-task, reliable, a good communicator and a self-starter.
• Surgical monitoring and assistance
• Documentation of charts
• Late shifts
Salary offered is dependent on experience level of the applicant. Experience is preferred but is not required.
Our hospital is committed to providing patients with compassionate care, enjoys a busy schedule, and strives for customer service/satisfaction. We offer our patients high quality medicine with a well-equipped facility. We value team players that focus on care, compassion and service.
Countryside Veterinary Services is currently seeking a part time kennel assistant. We are searching for a highly motivated individual who loves providing top of the line care to our small animal patients. The kennel assistant will provide individualized attention to our patients while performing the general upkeep of their areas.
• Observing, feeding and exercising patients / boarders.
• Cleaning, disinfecting, and maintaining kennels and hospital areas.
• Wash, dry and fold laundry.
• A minimum of 1 year of animal handling experience required.
• Qualified candidates must be able to recognize obvious signs of illness, disease or distress.
• A strong love for animals and the ability to anticipate their needs is necessary for this job.
• High school diploma or GED.
Countryside Veterinary Services is currently seeking an experienced equine veterinary assistant or registered veterinary technician to join our team part-time. We are searching for a highly motivated team player who loves providing the very best in care to our equine patients. Qualified candidates must be compassionate, reliable and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Other major duties include but are not limited to:
• Provide proper restraint and handling of horses.
• Feed, clean, water and groom hospitalized patients.
• Assist in surgeries and advanced diagnostic imaging procedures.
• Maintain accurate client/patient records.
• Administer medications to patients.
• Properly monitor patients, noticing and documenting any changes.
• Provide excellent customer service and appropriately address client concerns.
At least 1 year experience of equine handling is required. This is a very physical job and it involves being exposed to outdoor elements, Applicants must have the ability to lift 40+ lb. as well as jog horses for extended periods of time. Registered technician preferred, but not required.
Salary offered is dependent on experience and education. We offer a strong benefits package including: paid holidays, long and short term disability, 401(K), an employee discount and paid vacation after 1 year of employment. Uniforms are also provided. CE assistance available for Registered Veterinary Technicians.