A passion for horses and puzzle solving - that is how we sum up Dr. Mo Kelly.
Dr. Kelly is joining the Countryside team as an Equine Intern Veterinarian. She has earned her Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine from the University of Georgia and has a special interest in neurological cases. She loves the problem solving skills it takes to get to the bottom of these difficult cases.
The decision to become a veterinarian was an easy one for Dr. Kelly - this is what she has wanted to do for as long as she can remember! Dr. Kelly loves that veterinary medicine gives her the opportunity to be a spokesperson for animals. She states, “They can’t tell you what's wrong, so I get to figure it out and communicate it for them”.
What Dr. Kelly wants future clients to know:
- Dr. Kelly grew up riding horses - in fact, there is a special place in her heart for dressage. She currently has 2 dogs and 1 horse of her own.
- She enjoys hiking and riding her horse any chance she can get.
- Client communication is very important to her - she wants to build strong relationships with both her clients and patients.
- She can't wait to continue her research with neurological cases.
- Dr. Kelly also wants to continue to shed light on parasite resistance and help break the common misconception of deworming schedules. TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PARASITE RESISTANCE, CLICK HERE.